Litagility's BridgeIP™ software builds on a previous custom software platform used by AMLaw 100 law firms and Fortune 1000 companies. BridgeIP™ provides a user-friendly platform to analyze and display evidence that saves time and enables senior members of the litigation team to provide strategic input and direction more efficiently.
- Create hyperlinked access to proposed constructions, intrinsic and extrinsic evidence.
- Scroll through the supporting evidence while seeing the claim term highlighted in the context of the element.
- Review infringement evidence in a side-by-side format with asserted claim elements.
- See the explicit disclosure of each piece of evidence to evaluate its persuasiveness and determine if it meets your burden of proof.
- Easy to load, highlight, rank, move, delete, categorize and copy evidence to other asserted claim elements.
- Create headings to organize evidence by witness or type for each claim element.
"Parent/child" Element Linking
- Create a parent-child hierarchy of asserted claim elements.
- Load evidence for the “parent“ claim element, and it automatically populates all the “child” elements with the same evidence.
- Significantly reduces the time required to assess, load and chart evidence for multi-patent, multi-claim suits.
- View and evaluate all of your prior art reference evidence in the same side by side format the judge and jury will see it in.
- Click on the evidence citation to open and view the exhibit the “call out” was selected from.
- Automated chart building for claim construction, infringement and invalidity contentions.
- Multiple formats for exporting charts.
- Export evidence to PowerPoint to jumpstart and save money on creating demonstratives.
Knowledge Capture / Knowledge Management
- Team Notes feature memorializes what individual attorneys have learned and the decisions they have made…and why.
- This institutionalizes all of the case decisions and knowledge so tasks are not repeated when attorneys shift off the case.
- Significantly reduces ramp-up time when new members join the team.