Lead Software Engineer -- do you want to help transform an industry?
YOU thrive in new entrepreneurial, creative, and innovative environments. You enjoy taking on big challenges, getting the job done, and knowing that your work is critical to the success of your company.
WE are Litagility (www.litagility.com), a Boston based startup that was hatched from within a company that has served the legal community for over twenty years. Our groundbreaking software builds on earlier custom versions that were used successfully by AMLaw 100 law firms and Fortune 1000 companies. Founded by successful serial entrepreneurs, Litagility is positioned to transform patent litigation management and workflow.
WE are searching for a senior developer with entrepreneurial passion and a maniacal focus on bringing very cool and advanced technology solutions to market.
You will be responsible for:
- Working directly with subject matter experts to envision the possible
- Defining a technology and software product approach to realize our product vision
- Rapidly prototyping, proving, and building solutions using Open Source and .NET platforms
- Collaborating with the UX/Design Director to ensure intuitive feature delivery and effective working solutions
- Building and then directing a team of developers to implement our vision
- The growth of our team through mentoring others and sharing what you know and learn
For our current projects, we are looking for a senior developer with deep technical skills, and a track record of delivering software products to market. You must have several years of hands-on technical experience, strong knowledge, experience, and proficiency in the following:
- .NET frameworks, Azure SDK, Visual Studio Online
- Security controls design and architecture, including Active Directory Authentication Library
- Familiarity with .Net WPF and Telerik controls
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Principles and patterns of Agile Software Development
- Software quality and testing procedures
- Configuration and Release Management
- Performance monitoring and root cause analysis
- Product provisioning, deployment, and support
Of course all great architects have capabilities beyond just technology, and some of the attributes that we are looking for include:
- A passion for helping clients succeed by designing and developing modern software applications
- Demonstrated writing and presentation skills
- Demonstrated project management experience including estimates, planning and deliverables
- Experience developing technical requirements based on business imperatives
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in Computer Science, or related discipline preferred
Interested in joining our team? If so, please apply to HR Director (HR@litagility.com) to learn more about this key leadership position, our team and our strategy. Our amazing revenue opportunity and dynamic work environment will give you a tremendous opportunity to play a critical role in our success!
We offer a highly competitive and comprehensive employee compensation package, including base salary and substantial equity in the company. Get on the ground floor of a dynamic new startup with incredible growth prospects and opportunities, and associated potential for very strong financial returns in the future!